Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas! - Frohe Weihnachten!

So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
John 10, 7, 9-10

Merry Christmas to all of you!
May God bless you in this New Year to come!



Da sprach Jesus wiederum zu ihnen: Wahrlich, wahrlich, ich sage euch: Ich bin die Tür für die Schafe. Ich bin die Tür. Wenn jemand durch mich hineingeht, wird er gerettet werden und wird ein- und ausgehen und Weide finden. Der Dieb kommt nur, um zu stehlen, zu töten und zu verderben; ich bin gekommen, damit sie das Leben haben und es im Überfluss haben.
Johannes 10:7, 9-10

Eine frohe Weihnacht euch allen!
Moege Gott euch in diesem Neuen Jahr segnen!


Happy memories from our visit to Germany three years ago. Back then, it was just Miriam, Eliane, and tiny Olevander.
Frohe Erinnerungen an unseren Besuch in Deutschland vor drei Jahren. Damals waren es bloss Miriam, Eliane und der kleine Olevander.




No comments:

Post a Comment